Based in Albury or another mutually agreed location within the RAMJO region.
For more details please view attached PDF
Position Objectives : –
- To obtain senior council support of the Regional Contaminated Land Project and its objectives.
- To liaise with council officers to gain support for the implementation of the project.
- To improve knowledge and understanding in councils of the regulatory framework to manage non-regulated contaminated sites with a specific focus on underground petroleum storage systems.
- To develop expertise and technical capacity in councils to manage non-regulated contaminated sites.
- To assist councils in developing and/or revising a contaminated land management policy and procedures, and register.