Professional Working Groups
Within RAMJO, there are a number of Professional Working Groups, which generally comprise Councils’ Directors or Senior Managers, as follows:
- General Managers Group
- Engineers Group
- Development Professionals / Planners Group
- Governance and Human Resources Group
- Murray Waste Management Group
- Riverina Waste Management Group
- Records Management Group
Integrated Planning and Reporting Group
- Procurement Group
- Economic Development Group
- Others – as may be established from time to time
The Working Groups provide a valuable forum for networking and exchange of ideas and information, undertaking specific projects and for receiving presentations from Government Agencies and other external stakeholders.
The Groups generally meet on a quarterly or as required basis and they report regularly to the General Managers Group and the RAMJO Board.