In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, TAFE NSW, in conjunction with the NSW Government, is offering a number of fee-free short courses that can be completed in just days or weeks, offering practical skills and experiences across a range of industries.
Fee-free courses are currently offered in:
- Develop administration skills
- Enhance your digital impact
- Grow health and medical knowledge
- Improve leadership performance
- Practical business skills
The course list is updated often. Eligibility criteria apply and enrolments are limited to a maximum of two courses per person.
To enrol, or for more information, please contact your local TAFE NSW on 131 601, or visit tafensw.edu.au.